Ts and Cs:
- The promotion is open to United Kingdom residents only, aged 18 years or over.
- By entering the promotion, entrants are deemed to have read, accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements of Blue’s Smokehouse. To enter entrants must – Like the competition post, Follow Blue’s Smokehouse @bluessmokehouse, Tag a friend in the comments
- One winner will be chosen at random from entrants
- The competition closes at midnight on Friday 4th February.
- Winners will be entitled to a free meal for 4 (including 1 drink per person) at the new location, during its opening week.
- The prize is strictly non-transferable. Entrants will be emailed or direct messaged to redeem their prize.
- The prize will not roll over. If the prize available in any given week isn’t claimed then it is forfeited.
- There is no other reward (financial or otherwise).
- There is no alternative, cash or otherwise, to the stated prize. The prize cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable.
- Any cost incurred in entering shall be the sole responsibility of the entrant.
- Blue’s Smokehouse reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify from further participation in the promotion any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the promotion or to be acting in any manner deemed by Blue’s Smokehouse to be in violation of these terms and conditions.
- Regrettably, Blue’s Smokehouse cannot be held responsible or liable for system failures on submission of the entry. Similarly Blue’s Smokehouse cannot be held responsible for the failure of third parties to fulfill their obligations in relation to this promotion, although Blue’s Smokehouse will always endeavour to minimise the effect to entrants of any such failure.
- No responsibility can be accepted by Blue’s Smokehouse for any incomplete or illegible entries or any entries not received or corrupted during transmission, for whatever reason.
- Prize winners may be required to participate in publicity. By entering this promotion, prize winners acknowledge that they may be required to participate in any form of publicity relating to the promotion at Blue’s Smokehouse’s sole discretion without further consent or payment. The prize winners shall make themselves reasonably available for such purposes.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Blue’s Smokehouse does not accept any liability for any losses or damage whatsoever arising out of this promotion. However nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to exclude Blue’s Smokehouse’s liability for death, personal injury (as a result of its negligence), fraud or any other liability that cannot legally be excluded or limited.
- These terms and conditions and the promotion are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion may be cancelled or amended at any time by Blue’s Smokehouse without prior notice.
- Any personal data of entrants will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation. For further information please contact the Promoter.
- Blue’s Smokehouse’s decision is final and binding in all matters relating to the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.